Tonight, ABC's 7th Bachelorette, the energetic and vivacious Ashley Hebert, goes to Savusavu, Fiji Islands for a special date.
The date will include a Seaplane charter to Namena Island near the Marine Park where the couple will enjoy a beach picnic for the day, followed by a romantic dinner arranged by the resort amid a 90-acre virgin Fijian rainforest at dusk. The Bachelorette and her date will greet each other under the canopy of rainforest trees, in a candle lit setting for two. The couple will dine Fijian style on the woven tapestry, seated closely together and savor a succulent menu of beef fillet and walu fish.
If the Bachelorette’s date accepts the invitation to spend the night in the Fantasy suite, they will enjoy a stay in the Kavika Falls Villa, a 3,500 square foot luxury villa perched along the hillside of a lush virgin rainforest, with chilled champagne and expansive views looking out to the Koro Sea, providing the ultimate in privacy. The villa comes complete with two bedrooms in the main house, two master bedroom suites, one on each side of great room, with interconnecting walkway verandas. This stunning private Fijian style Villa highlights fine linens, tropical furnishings, and a cascading waterfall through the entire villa with infinity edge swimming pool.
Your Destination Wedding or Honeymoon couples can also experience the “made for television” special date and experience their own special time together with the resort’s new package:
- 5 nights at Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa Fiji
- Three gourmet meals daily, with fresh vegetables sourced from the resort’s organic gardens, and accompanied by afternoon tea.
- Fijian welcome with a coconut milk foot soak and leg massage, accompanied by freshly chilled green coconut beverage.
- Full American Champagne Breakfast in the privacy of your own villa, with fresh exotic plantation fruits.
- Rainforest Rendezvous private candlelight dinner for two in the Rainforest, with hors de oeuvres and a succulent three course seafood platter.
- The Ultimate Indulgence, a 1.5 hour treatment starts with Banana Leaf Body Wrap, followed by a Couples Massage in the Rainforest Spa, rated “Top Island Spa” by Islands Magazine
- Ladies Sulu (sarong) complimentary gift
- Guided Snorkeling excursion of Fiji’s soft coral capital
- Fantasy Suite turndown service on the final night, including floating candles in the villa’s plunge pool (Edgewater Villa/Kavika Falls only), followed by a trio of decadent desserts.
- Waterfall Excursion with Fijian Village Visit and Kava Ceremony.
- Behind the Scenes Tour of J. Hunter Pearl Farm in Savusavu Bay
- Private Beach picnic with tropical fruits, and lunch prepared for your day in the in the South Pacific sun.
The package is based on space availability and is available from July 18, 2011 to March 31, 2013.
ABOUT KORO SUN RESORT & RAINFOREST SPAThe rural and pristine location offers you the genuine warmth and friendliness of the Fijian people. Koro Sun Resort & Rainforest Spa offers a truly native Fijian experience, dedicated to adventure, rejuvenation and romance. 29 enchanting bures and luxury villas are private, exclusive, air-conditioned, and offer vivid views of the ocean and reefs beyond. Your stay is all-inclusive with three gourmet meals and afternoon tea (excluding beverages) and activities such as snorkeling, kayaking, biking, tennis and golf.
From the meticulous attention you receive from the wonderful staff to the spectacular lush grounds, Fiji is yours to discover.
The Bachelorette airs on Mondays at 8/7 Central on ABC. For more information on The Bachelorette, visit http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette .