Special thanks to guest Bloggers Lin and Leon from Vancouver B.C's Orange Memories Photography for sharing their great article with us at WPIC.
- Be confident about yourself. Remember. What you are feeling always gets portrayed through our lens. So be confident, you will look confident. Be happy and you will look happy. Your business portrait should showcase that you are an accomplished professional.
- Smizing. Smizing means smile with your eyes. Don't worry about the few wrinkles that might go with it. A genuinely happy person is too positive to let a few wrinkles to get them down.
- If you need a hair cut, do it a few days before the photo shoot.
- Wear clothes that fit you well. Wear colours that complement your skin tone.
- Wear makeup in moderation to accentuate your assets and downplay any undesirable features. Get a professional make-up artist if necessary.
- Straighten up during the photo shoot. Don't hunch.
- If you want to hide your double chin, tilt your face slightly upwards.